British National 6 frame Nucleus hive in high density pine wood.
Can be used to collect swarms or for splitting your colony.
- Assembled 5" deep roof complete with 4 x breather vents and robust galvanised steel cover
- 2" roof space for syrup and fondant feeding
- 1" deep crown board with 1 central porter bee escape hole (porter bee escape included)
- Assembled Varroa Mesh Floor with landing board, plastic inspection drawer and entrance block
- 1 x 6 frame Brood box with built in wooden frame runners
- 2 x Plastic Runners
Before using your hive, we recommend using an insect friendly wood preserver and weather outside for a week prior to use. We recommend all joints are glued (not included) during assembly. To prolong the life of your new hive, complete wood treatment every 3 to 4 years.